How to install Puffin Internet Terminal system image on a Raspberry Pi
Step 1. Puffin Internet Terminal system image
Step 2. Writing the image to the SD card
You will need to use an image writing tool to install the image you have downloaded on your SD card.
Etcher is a graphical SD card writing tool that works on Mac OS, Linux and Windows, and is the easiest option for most users. Etcher also supports writing images directly from the zip file, without any unzipping required. To write your image with Etcher:
- Download Etcher and install it.
- Connect an SD card reader with the SD card inside.
- Open Etcher and select the PuffinInternetTerminal.zip file from your hard drive.
- Select the SD card you wish to write your image to.
- Click 'Flash!' to begin writing data to the SD card.
If you're not using Etcher, you'll need to unzip .zip downloads to get the image file (.img) to write to your SD card.
Step 3. Install Puffin Internet Terminal on a Raspberry Pi
Insert the SD card into a Raspberry Pi and complete the initial installation.